- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share proxy on LAN
- Create HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password and private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support public key and password authentication methods
- Support RSA and DSA authentication identity (aka private key)
- Support connecting through SOCKS / HTTPS proxy with authentication
With SSH Proxy, you can quickly switch between SSH servers, turn proxy on / off with single click.
Comprehensive SSH functionality
SSH Proxy support password / keyboard / publickey authentication methods, has abilities to share proxy, connect over a SOCKS / HTTPS proxy, etc.
In addition to SSH basic proxy function, SSH Proxy support automatically routing your network traffic according to the rules on whitelist.