- Can manage multiple ssh sessions for different servers
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Integrated terminal is compatible with Terminal.app / xterm / iTerm2
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
Multiple sessions for any remote host
SSH Shell helps you manage arbitrary number of remote hosts, and for each remote host, you are able to open multiple interactive shell sessions.
Comply with SSH protocol and terminal specifications
SSH Shell conforms to the SSH-2 protocol, supports password / keyboard-interactive / publickey and even multi-factor authentication methods. SSH Shell also integrated a terminal which is compatible with xterm / iTerm2 / Terminal.app.
Colorful themes for background
SSH Shell provides 7 builtin themes, you can easily identify the shell by specifying different theme for different SSH server.