- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple SSH tunnels
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill SSH login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Support local and remote port forwarding tunnels
- Can create and share SOCKS5 proxy (aka Dynamic Port Forwarding)
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support public/private key and password & keyboard authentication methods
- Support connecting through SOCKS5 / SOCKS4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
Manage multiple accounts
With SSH Tunnel, you can manage and monitor multipel tunnels in parallel.
Comprehensive SSH functionality
SSH Tunnel support password / keyboard / publickey authentication methods, has abilities to create local / remote / dynamic port forwarding tunnels, etc.
OS X Keychain integration
OS X Keychain provides a strong secure storage for passphrases, SSH Tunnel is tightly integrated with Keychain and makes your job easier than ever.