- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
Drag & drop files between remote host and your Mac.
Uploading / downloading files and folders by simply dragging & dropping.
Comprehensive SSH functionality
SSH Copy support password / keyboard / publickey authentication methods.
OS X Keychain integration.
OS X Keychain provides a strong secure storage for passphrases, SSH Copy is tightly integrated with Keychain and makes your job easier than ever.